rtiact_rules - Andhra Pradesh Legislature
NOTIFICATIONS BY GOVERNMENT
In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 28 of the Right to Information Act, 2005 (Central Act No. 22 of 2005), the Speaker, Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly hereby makes the following rules.
1. Short title and commencement:-
- These Rules may be called the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly Secretariat Right to Information (Regulation of Fee and cost) Rules, 2006.
- They shall come into force from the date of publication in the official Gazette.
2. Definitions:- In the rules, unless the context otherwise requires:
- 'Act' means the Right to Information Act, 2005.
- Section' means section of the Act, and
- All other words and expressions used herein but not defined in the Act shall have the meanings assigned to them in the Act.
3. A request for obtaining information under Sub-Section (1) of the Section (l)of the Section 6, shall be made on plain paper the format specified in Form-A to the State Public Information Officer or the State Assistant Public Information Officer as the case may be and shall be accompanied by an application fee of rupees ten by way of cash against proper receipt or by Demand Draft or Banker's Cheque payable to the Drawing and Disbursing Officer, Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly Secretariat.
4. For providing information under Sub-Section (1) of Section 7, the fee shall be charged by way of cash against proper receipt or by Demand or Banker's Cheque payable to he Drawing and Disbursing Officer, Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly Secretariat, at the following rates :-
A) Priced Material:
Publications, printed matter, text, maps, plans, floppies, CDs samples, models or material in any other form, which are priced, the sale price thereof.
B) Other than priced material:
- Material in printed or text form (in A4 or A3 size paper) rupees two per each page per copy;
- Material in printed or text form in larger than A4 or A3 size, cost of the paper thereof;
- Maps and Plans - actual cost thereof;
- Information in Electronic format viz., Floppy, CD, or DVD:
- rupees fifty for Floppy of 1.44 MB;
- rupees one Hundred for CD of 700 MB; and
- rupees Two Hundred for CD (DVD).
- Samples and models- actual cost thereof;
- Material to be sent by post - the actual postal charges in addition to the charge payable as per these rules.
5. Appeal - Any person who, does not receive a decision within the- time specified in sub-section (1) or clause (a) of sub-section (3) or Section 7 or is aggrieved by an order of the Public Information Officer may, within thirty days from the date of receipt of the order of the Public Information Officer, prefer an appeal to the appellate authority (Secretary to State Legislature) on plain paper in the format specified in Form-B which shall be accompanied by an appeal fee of rupees twenty by way of cash or by demand draft or banker's cheque payable to the Drawing and Disburisng Officer, Andhra Pradesh Legislature Secretariat against proper receipt.
6. Head of Account : The application fee and the cost ordered to be charged for providing information by the Drawing and Disbursing Officer or any other authorized officer of the Public Authority shall be remitted to the following Head of Account:
"0070-0ther Administrative Services - 60-0ther Services - MH 800-0ther Receipts - SH (25) - Receipts under Right to Information Act 2005 - 001-Receipts under Right to Information Act 2005".
Secretary to State Legislature.
- BAC Report New
- Final Allocation of Employees of Legislature Secretariat to the State Legislatures of AP & TS
- Final Allocation of Vacant Single/Solitary posts between Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States
- Legislative Procedures
- Council of Ministers
- Parliament of India
- A.P. State Budget
- CAG Reports
- RTI Act
- Interesting Facts
- Constitution of India
- Media Advisory Committee
- Important Links
- Related Links
- The Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act 2014
- Visit the Legislature
- Salary & Allowance to the Hon'ble Members Act
- Salary & Allowance to the Hon'ble Members
- 13th Legislative Assembly
- Statistics of APLC
- Council Elections 2019